Service Ride On Mower
Hurley's Service And Repair Ride On Mowers In Bath And Surrounding Areas
We have been servicing and repairing ride on mowers for decades. This has given us the experience and skill needed to provide an excellent service. These machines should be serviced every year. We prefer to service machines in our fully equipped workshop to ensure we check all the pulleys and belts in which drive the machine and power the deck.
We can do this by;
- Collecting the machine with our van, or with our twin axled trailer. Do not forget - We don't charge for local collection or delivery.
- Washing the machine thoroughly with our heated power washer.(heats up to 150 degrees)
- Driving the machine on to our special ramp.(see pic below)
- Removing the deck and covers, then placing it on our special deck trolley giving us the ability to check the complete deck.
- We can then check the underside of the machine, checking all belts, pulleys, gearbox's, drive shafts etc.
- Our staff will then write a full report and we will come back to you with a price to repair/service your machine.
Please take a moment to look at some pictures below of our work. If you would like us to have a look at your machine please contact us.